Welcome to the dental practice of Dr. Curtis J. Perry!
Here, we are committed to helping you maintain an optimum level of cost-effective oral health. Treating people from Oakland, Berkeley, Piedmont and Emeryville for many years.
Our goal is to provide you with the very best in preventive, restorative and creative cosmetic techniques. Our services are delivered in a relaxed atmosphere, utilizing state of the art equipment and a gentle touch, to be your fantastic dentist – all to keep you smiling!
State of the art equipment and techniques.
We use state of the art equipment and techniques to provide comprehensive preventative and restorative dental care for healthier teeth and gums. We work with qualified specialists, highly trained in their fields, to offer you the highest quality dental care. Including local Periodontists, Endodontists, Oral Surgeons, Orthodontists and Dental Anesthesiologists we have good working relationships.
Relaxed atmosphere & Gentle patient care experience.
We understand the importance of keeping you relaxed every step of the way. We will answer any questions you may have and focus on the issue(s) you find important. We also offer various items for your comfort.
- Intravenous (IV) or Oral conscious sedation for near-sleep dental treatment.
- Please feel free to bring your iPod or cell phone or use our headphones with the radio or television.
- Practice geared towards young adults and adults.
- Digital X-Rays which use 1/10th the radiation of conventional X-Rays.
- Instruments auto-cleaned with the latest sterilization techniques.
- Dark glasses.
Cosmetic services to straighten, lighten and brighten.
Our elective cosmetic services will give you…
- Teeth whitening/bleaching to get your teeth their whitest.
- Veneers to straighten, and whiten or lengthen worn teeth for the smile you want.
- White fillings to replace silver-mercury fillings.
- Tooth-colored crowns, bridges and implants to repair or replace missing teeth.
- Aligner orthodontics is a great way to make your smile it’s best, includes free whitening.
Maintenance for prevention – and the smile of a lifetime!
Our maintenance and preventative recommendations will help insure healthier teeth, gums and give you a smile you won’t want to hide!
- Consultations, Tips & Techniques
- Annual Checkups
- Regular Cleaning and X-Rays
- Micro Ultrasonic Cleaning
- Educational Pamphlets and Videos
- Excellent Hygiene Staff
- Complimentary toothbrush with your cleaning
- Complimentary perio aids (i.e.. proxy brush, floss threader) as needed